“Marketers are scrambling to respond to changes. The glue to make all of this work is marketing enablement.” — Debbie Qaqish, Principal and Chief Strategy Officer of The Pedowitz Group
In this podcast session, I had the opportunity to speak again with Debbie Qaqish who is the Principal and Chief Strategy Officer of The Pedowitz Group – a Revenue Marketing™ firm that helps B2B companies and their marketing leaders transform marketing from a cost centre to a revenue centre.
In it, we discussed the topic of marketing enablement, which is an emerging marketing function. Specifically, we consider what it is and how it could help B2B companies align marketing and sales to drive revenue growth.
For those not familiar with Debbie, she is a nationally recognized thought leader, innovator and speaker on the topic of Revenue Marketing with more than 30 years of experience applying strategy, technology and process to help B2B companies drive revenue growth.
She is also the author of the award-winning book – “Rise of the Revenue Marketer,” Chancellor of Revenue Marketing University, and host of Revenue Marketer Radio (WRMR). Debbie has been at the forefront of the marketing automation phenomenon, first as a beneficiary, and now as an advocate and expert.
Having coined the term “Revenue Marketer” in 2010, Debbie is considered, by many, to be the “original” revenue marketer. Debbie is also a Ph.D. candidate, and her dissertation topic is on how the CMO adopts financial accountability in an e-marketing environment.
P.S. Think others might get value from listening to this? Then consider sharing it on Twitter by going here and clicking tweet. Thanks in advance. 🙏
Stream by clicking here.
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save link as.”
- Connect with Debbie on LinkedIn
- About Debbie Qaqish
- The Pedowitz Group
- [ARTICLE] What Is Marketing Enablement and Why Do You Need It? — By Debbie Qaqish (2018)
- [VIDEO] Thomas Barta — Keynote: The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader (2017)
- [ARTICLE] Marketing Technology Landscape Supergraphic (2018): Martech 5000 (actually 6,829) — Scott Brinker (2017)
- [ARTICLE] The New Customer Journey Maze: 5 Implications For Marketers — By Kimberly A. Whitler (2018)
- Thomas Barta, Author: The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader
- Alex Simoes, Senior Director of Customer Experience Market Adoption at Sysco LABS at Sysco
- Scott Brinker, VP Platform Ecosystem at HubSpot; Editor at chiefmartec.com; Program Chair of MarTech
- Kimberly A. Whitler, Assistant Professor, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
Did you enjoy this episode? — Then check out the first episode I did with Debbie Qaqish. During our conversation, we discuss the evolution of revenue marketing in greater detail. Enjoy!
Stream below or right-click here to download.